This week is brought to you by - SBJ, Kidd, and Ryan. After a long 2+ weeks with no podcast, SBJ comes back strong with coverage of Worlds, Pokemon News, Featured Team, and Pokémon of the Week. We touch a lot of bases in this 2 hour epic episode to start our journey to episode 100.
Host: SBJ | Guests: Kidd and Ryan
PKMNcast presents the Pokémon World Championship. We have a ton of videos to upload for your viewing pleasure. From Pokemon TCG to VGC - we captured it all. Visit: www.pkmncast.com for more info.
Thanks to @itslyle for recording!
VGC 2011 Rules
• Only Pokemon from Unova can be used (excluding Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genosect).
• Each match is a double battle, though the amount of Pokemon each player will use in a match is not mentioned. It might be bring six Pokemon and use four in each match like in the past.
• Pokemon should be Level 50. Pokemon higher than that will be lowered to 50, but Pokemon Level 49 and below will remain the same level.
• You can't use duplicate Pokemon or Items.
• You can't change your Pokemon, Items, etc. during the tournament.
The 2011 Pokémon Video Game Championship Series is the test of Pokémon Trainers throughout the United States and Europe! The competitors at this year's tournaments will battle with Pokémon from the new Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games exclusively.
In the United States, the Regional tournaments are open events, meaning you
2011 for us seems to be off to a great start! We have the live podcast next week on January 12th, we are going to be at the Midwest Gaming Classic in March, and now in February we will be at Anime Milwaukee at the Hyatt Center in Downtown Milwaukee.
If your in the Midwest area and you love Anime and/or you love Pokémon and our show, then you should come down on February 19th at 9AM to hear us live for an hour and a half.
Stay tuned for more details!
Hope to see everyone there!
Lets kick off 2011 with a powerhouse!
Salamence have long, heavy tails which can catapult enemies that enter its territory yards into the air at an instant. Its extremely rough and sturdy body is quite tough and hard to penetrate, especially its almost metallic, red, blade-like wings. Salamence have long necks which allow them to take in deep breaths to store and charge very intense Dragon and Fire attacks.
- Salamence shares the same species name with Horsea, Dratini, and their evolutions. They are all known as Dragon Pokémon.
- Salamence is, along with Shelgon, the only Dragon-type that can learn Rollout.
Pokemon Podcast will be Attending the Midwest Gaming Classic! Whooo!
This year the Midwest Gaming Classic will take place in Brookfield, WI. We will have a booth set up to meet and greet all you guys... AND we are going to host a Pokémon Tournament, if not two tournaments. The expo is 2 days long and takes place at the end of March of 2011.
Pretty exciting, right? We will also have T-Shirts and some other cool stuff. We really really really really really hope you all in the Midwest area can make it out to the show. More details below and plenty to come with the following months.