It's that time of the year were PKMNcast is looking for new members to bring onto the team. Now the Lab was a good place to start for some of you, but we are looking to bring a couple members on. Before you run to apply, please read what I expect:
• Writers must have good grammar and proper naming, for example, "Pokémon" should be spelled as it...
• Looking for someone dedicated to weekly articles.
• Looking for someone easy to contact, as in e-mail or Skype.
• Looking for someone who has passion for Pokémon, as well as, our community.
• Learn how to use WYSIWYG editor to properly post content.
Do you fit those qualifications? I personally suck at the grammar part, hence why I don't write to often. Now your curious of what we are actually hiring for? Take a look below:
PKMN of the Week Editior
• Can provide a move set for a Pokémon
• Can provide information other then just a "copy & paste" from other sites.
• Find a fact or two someone may not know.
Tumblr Blog Admin
• Provide 5-10 posts a day on the Diglett Cave.
• Trustworthy with password information for the shared account.
• Familiar with Tumblr and has a personal Tumblr blog.
• Provide proper tagging of postings.
• Does not just reblog everything on Tumblr.
Saturday Sketch Editor
• Can provide a unique picture to post weekly.
• Provide a source for the picture with a bit of info.
• Can provide a sneak peak of image before "the jump".
Move of the Week Editor
• Can write on strategy and usefulness.
• Can provide ideal situations.
• Does NOT pull from Smogon.
• Think outside the box when it comes to competitive battling.
Do you fit any of those? Please then send an e-mail for application to email@example.com. If you e-mail the default e-mail, I will not consider you based on not being able to follow instructions. Remember, all positions are non-paid, but editors do get free swag from time to time. Please only apply for one position.